Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi everybody!

Hello there fellow bloggers/internet surfers!  My name is Jamie and this is my personal blog where I "keep it real."  This is not my first blog at all....I am currently running 2 other blogs....my book blog - The Book Junkie's Bookshelf and my photography blog JHanna Photography. If your on Twitter you can find me @bookjunkie221.

One of my favorite hobbies besides reading is digital photography...hence the photography blog.  I just bought myself a Nikon D3000 this past February and I LOVE it! It takes VERY crisp photos and it's extremely easy to learn. Plus, my mom has a Nikon D60 so we can share each other's lenses!

This photo was taken with my D3000.  Isn't it pretty!?  This is a photo of Stephen Falls which is a water fall that flows year round at one of our local State Parks.

I am also the proud parent of a 15.5 pound Shih Tzu mix that I adopted out of a local animal shelter on Mother's Day 2009.  Her name is Augusta but we call her Gus, Gussy, Gusser, Wee One, Spuddy Bud and the scary part is that she answers to them all.

That's my Gussy rocking out her center part!  Spoiled rotten and UBER cute.  She has a "sister" too.  Her name is Laci and she's our 8 year old Cocker Spaniel.  Both of them are spoiled and sassy as hell.


So I hope that everyone has a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

What lovely photos! I want a cocker spaniel and love how they know they are human too. Hubby says no pets until Kiddo is older though. :(

Visiting from SITS.

citymouse said...

Welcome! I am just learning about photography and got a D3000 last February too. I probably should be future along with it now, but so far I've been happy with the auto setting. (Although I did get a zoom lens that I adore.)

Stopping by from SITS.