Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mockingjay, Weather and Cleaning.....OH MY!

After a summer of "Hotter than Hell" weather here in my little corner of Southwest Wisconsin we're finally getting a little break from it.  Yesterday was the first day in a couple of months where we've actually turned off the AC, opened up the windows and NOT roasted to death.  We're supposed to be like this weather wise for a couple more days and I can hardly wait!

Even the dogs were happy and they are complete wussy's when it comes to heat, rain, or just most weather conditions in general.

Don't really have all that much planned for today....mostly finish cleaning up my "jungle" and laundry.  Might get some blogging in too.  I'm definately going to be watching for the UPS man.....My copy of Mockingjay, which is the final book in The Hunger Games trilogy is due to arrive today!  If you haven't read The Hunger Games books I highly recommend them!  They are AWESOME SAUCE!

2 comments:

BusyMom said...

Thanks for stopiing by my blog!
Customer service - or rather GOOD customer service is a thing of the past... something to look back on and tell my grandkids 'I remember when'. LOL!

Weather here in the Chesapeake Bay ergion of Mary-land is wonderful! 80-ish, sunny and NO HUMIDITY! WooHoo!
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Rebecca said...

And have you now finished Mockingjay? Such a great ending to a great trilogy! :)