Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New reads

If you happen to be looking for a new read in the near future is a list of some of the books that I've read (and really enjoyed) recently and reviewed on my book blog:

Hot Finish by Erin McCarthy
The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins (really just read the trilogy...It's crammed full of AWESOME SAUCE! Catching Fire and Mockingjay are the other books in the trilogy)
Coming Back Stronger by Drew Brees
McKettricks of Texas: Garrett by Linda Lael Miller
McKettricks of Texas: Austin by Linda Lael Miller
McKettricks of Texas: Tate by Linda Lael Miller
Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin
Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare
Small Change by Shelia Roberts
The Time of My Life by Patrick Swazye and Lisa Niemi  ** Tiny Spoiler**
American Consipiracies by Jesse Ventura
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

These are just a small handful of the reviews that I have available on my book blog.  I hope you are able to find your next read in here somewhere!

1 comment:

BridgeEtta said...

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome, come on over anytime. I've been wondering what kind of camera to upgrade to. I like those Nikon pictures in your last post. I'll have to look into that. Cowboy wages might not a allow me but I can dream.